G Outdoors Quad Pistol Range Bag Case
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
The Quad Pistol Case was designed to carry up to 4 pistols in a thick tricot quilted lining. The 2 side pockets are designed to open and lay flat allowing for organized space at the range. In one side pocket we have incorporated our new Visual I.D. Storage System™ that helps the shooter quickly identify and access Shooting Glasses, Ear Plugs, Tools and our new Ammo Dump Cup. The other side pocket is designed to store a can of break free, additional magazines and has a triple elastic for a cleaning rod or other accessories. Large loop zipper pulls allow for a lock to be added to secure all areas for legal transport.
- Carry up to 4 pistols in thick, highly protective quilted tricot lined pockets
- Side pockets lay flat when open and are designed to store magazines,
- cleaning supplies, tools, spare ammo, and ammo dump cups.
- Includes specialized velour lined pockets for shooting glasses and ear protection
- Visual I.D. storage system to quickly identify and organize gear
- Lockable heavy-duty zippers provide added security
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.