Fusion Modular Combo Battle Trident Belt Type C
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales. Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must arrive by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 5.00 LBS
The he complete Battle Belt 3-piece system includes
• 1.5” Interior Trouser Belt
Our Epic Trouser Belt is a light duty liner belt; light weight, constructed of a single layer of 5,000 lb rated 1.5” base webbing, soft to the touch, yet rigid enough to be worn daily and/or carry conceals. The belt is equipped with a velcro loop on the outer layer for quick attachment to the Fusion Epic MOLLE Belt and/or the Modular Belt system in seconds. $59.00
• Modular EVA Waist Pad 4.5” Wide
A Modular Pad System that is to be attached and detached as needed. Made with 4.5’’ EVA Memory Foam for lumbar support, helping to spread out the belt load. The inside of the pad is equipped with mesh lining for moisture control, a full length hook for quick attachment to the Epic MOLLE BeIt, with heavy duty mesh covering. One side has a full length 1.5″ velcro hook, and the other has the 1.5″ loop. This pad has positive buoyancy and dries quickly. $75.00
• 2'' Exterior Trident MOLLE Belt
The uniquely designed Trident Utility belt from Fusion offers the versatility and durability needed to customized the position and capacity for fitting of your ammo and gears on your belt based on the needs of your mission. The Trident uses the ghost MOLLE flap technology that could be deployed and customized in seconds. Quality stitching and super strong nylon bonded T-131 thread are used to enhance the MOLLE’s capacity and durability. This belt is also compatible with Fusion EPIC Pad for added lumbar support when carrying heavier loads or gears. The superb durability of the quick-release aluminum Raptor™ buckle has a bearing capacity of 4,000 lb IDP. Allows the user for quick donning and doffing in seconds.
- Raptor™ quick-release aluminum buckles
- High density impregnated velcro
- 3 rows reinforced triple stitching & bar tack with T131 nylon bonded thread
- UV/Resin coated MIL-SPEC Type 13 webbing
- Built-in Belt Keepers
- Hook & loop double interior velcro adjustment
- 3-tiered section prevents sagging
- Available in 4 sizes: S, M, L & XL
- Available in 4 colors: Black, Coyote Bowen, Foliage Green, Camo
- 5,000 lb rated resin treated webbing
- Natural contour of the belt wraps around your waist like a glove
- Ghost MOLLE flaps can be folded inward when not in use;
- Quick pull downward for customizing gear location on flap
- Quick-release aluminum Raptor™ buckle
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.