Franklin Armory BFSIII Binary Firing System III Trigger
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- 1.00 LBS
The revolutionary Binary Firing System™ will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts. It features a three position selector that allows the user to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. In Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger whether a pull or a release. A user can negate the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function by simply moving the selector back to Mode 2 and then safely releasing the trigger.
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, IA, ND, NJ, NY, or WA.
- Proper installation will require professional skills and equipment
- It is imperative that the BFS™ only be installed, adjusted, and/or repaired by a certified Franklin Armory™ armorer. Failure to use a Franklin Armory™ armorer to install your trigger may expose you to serious liability including PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY TO YOUR SELF OR OTHERS, AND/OR DEATH!
- Some lower receivers may require milling for a correct fit.
- The BFS is designed for use in .223/5.56 AR platform firearms.
- You may also need to hand fit and/or contour (sand) the exterior trigger housing to ensure a correct fit.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers whence installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- If you do not have the experience and expertise to install the BFS™, do not purchase this trigger.
- If you have any concerns please purchase a trigger pack with installation services available
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Great product and customer service
The trigger comes assembled with the 2 sear and a slave pin. Tested the trigger after installation and will not function correctly. There's no correction procedures that comes with installation instruction. I had to re-assemble the trigger at least five times and finally got it to pass the test. I have the Odin Works adjustable gas block on my AR and set to proper amount of gas to cycle. The gun fired flawlessly with semi single shot every 3 seconds. Turned to binary mode and dumped a 30 round mag, it failed to lock on the last round. The gun started to malfunction and I had to adjust my gas block again. Fired single shot under semi and the gun is working again. Last test, fired the gun pulling the trigger and released under binary mode five different times pausing in between shots. It works without failure. Will do more testing this week. You have to learn how to fire in binary mode to get familiar with the cycling intervals with your trigger finger.
The Franklin Binary system installs very easy. Pretty much exactly like standard AR trigger. May need to switch springs around to get it working flawless for your gun but that’s simple and they are provided in the kit. Its very salty for what it is ridiculously so actually. But man is it a hell of an ear to ear grinning time at the range
Don't have it.