Danner 42930 Men's Striker II EMS 8" Side Zip Boots
In Stock Ready To Ship !
The Striker II EMS is a lightweight boot with superior fit for agility and stability. Featuring waterproof, breathable W.L. Gore CROSS TECH lining which protects against blood-borne pathogens, and an Armor Flex II puncture-resistant midsole, the Striker II EMS is ready to protect and serve. The Pro-Tec non-metallic safety toe and the midsole meet or exceed CSA testing criteria in all categories and the non-metallic construction won't set off metal-based security systems.
- CROSSTECH fabric is engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Danner TFX Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 48 oz
- The lightweight Pro-Tec non-metallic toe meets CSA standards for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Flex Shield II puncture-resistant midsole is a lightweight, non-metallic, flexible insole that exceeds CSA requirements for a puncture resistant midsole by 70 lbs (successfully tested 340 lbs).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.