Altama Men's 333250 Maritime Relv® Marauder® Mid Boots
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 3.00 LBS
The Altama Maritime Assault Boot in Moab color provides excellent functionality in challenging conditions while looking sharp on the street. With features like the air mesh lining, Ultron PU contoured water-resistant insoles and front non-metallic drain ports, it minimizes discomfort while keeping a minimum of water that may get in. The Altama Maritime was originally made as a water operations shoe for the U.S. Navy Seals allow them to use flippers over the shoes and then continue land ops. Great for boating and everyday use with a story to tell.
Features & Specs
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations.
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot.
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder.
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware.
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water.
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered on both solid colors and Multicam.
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
I found the low shoes to be more comfortable than these boots. The upper on these boots is somewhat stiff out of the box and makes a noise as it flexes. I am sure it would go away with time. I ordered a half size larger than I wear in sneakers and that seemed good for both regular and thicker socks.
I own (4) pair of these shoes in various patterns. These have a crunchy sound when walking when the canvas flexes. No other shoes do this. Its loud enough people look at my feet when I walk by.