COMBATTLE Upper Receiver Steel Rods 7.62mm
- 3.60 LBS
This allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension. The receiver vise blocks transmit the turning force into the aluminum receiver, a good part of which passes through the small, easily distorted receiver index pin. With the Barrel Spline Socket Rod, marring of an upper receiver’s finish by gripping and twisting inside vise blocks is eliminated and so is the need to remove sights and mounts from the receiver’s M1913 rail.
- For all AR10/SR25 Type Rifles & Pistols
- Ultimate tool for barrel nut installs or removal
- Excellent for removing stubborn/seized barrel nuts without damaging upper
- Designed for muzzle device installs and will not damage index pin
- Can be used to install forward assist/port door cover
- Compatible with forged and billet upper receivers
- 4140 Chrome Moly, Heat treated to 52 RC
- Durable Black oxide finish
- Securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work
- Removal & installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler
- Designed to be gripped in a bench vise
- Allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension.
- Length: 12.50"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Hanging Hole
- 100% Guarantee on workmanship & materials.
- 100% Made In USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.