The dual setup for both inward and outward opening doors, the BRO-SAS/CF3-WP combines the Broco SAS Door Breacher with the CF-3 crows foot spreader.
The Broco SAS Door Breacher exerts hydraulic pressure through the frame cylinder between the opposing faces of a door jamb in order to provide necessary support and resistance for the pressure applied through the door piston to force the door open.
Machined from hardened billet steel, the CF-3 has unbelievable strength and maximum reliability, making it tougher than forged competitors. The unique 90° hose swivel enables it to be easily utilized in all positions. The fast opening spreader ram has 5 inches of travel. CF-3 delivers up to 5 tons hydraulic power. Lightweight aluminum hydraulic pump body with two sets of hose quick disconnects make for easier carrying and more compact storage.
- Heavily Reinforced Inward Opening Doors
- Recommended for Metal Frame Doorways
- Can be used on Lock side or Hinge side Inward Opening Doors
- Opens all types inward and outward opening doors
- Distorting/destroying security gates and window bars
- Extremely fast opening
- Sets quickly then operator is out of the funnel when the door breaks
- Rechargeable 24V battery system
- 10 ft. long hoses
- Made in the U.S.A. hydraulics
- Constructed from high strength steel
- Rotating swivel prevents hose binding
- Coupler at spreader assembly prevents hose kinking
- Couplers on both pump and spreader make for easier carrying and storage
- 10 ft. long hose for extra reach/standoff
- Uses standard lightweight hydraulic fluid
- Uses common size/type no-spill connectors
- User serviceable
- 'SAS' Door Breacher
- 24V Power Pack
- Two-piston Door Ram
- 10 ft. hoses
- Spreader Assembly with 5 Ton Ram
- Hose Swivel with Quick Connect
- 10 ft. Hose with Quick Connect on both ends
- Light Weight Manual Pump with Quick Connect
- 18 in. Pry Bar
- Dead Blow Hammer
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.