Dynamic Entry Hallagan Tool
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 10.00 LBS
Designed specifically for potentially dangerous and volatile environments, the Blackhawk Dynamic Entry Non-Sparking Hallagan Tool features a composite construction that will not spark when struck or during prying operations. The ergonomically designed handle system ensures proper hand placement and is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC. The casting designs increase leverage for both the fork and horn working ends.
- Both non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Features a fork and horn end for prying and breaching
- Handles will not absorb glass shards and are self-extinguishing
- Ergonomically designed handle reduces the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar
- In conjunction with any of the ThunderSledge series, the horn is effective for breaching padlocks
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.