Black Diamond Equipment
Black Diamond Iota Rechargeable 150 Lumen Headlamp
- 1.00 LBS
A light that easily fits in the palm of your hand, the Black Diamond Iota is the daily driver for quick-hit morning trail runs, post-work ridge scrambles and urban adventuring. Emitting 150 lumens on the max setting with an average three-hour burntime, the lithium ion rechargeable battery eliminates waste, and an IPX4 rating protects against splashed water from any angle. Powertap Technology allows for fast, easy brightness adjustments, and a lockout feature safe guards your battery life.
- 1 DoublePower LED with 150 lumens (max setting) projects a strong, oval beam
- Powered by a lithium ion rechargeable battery (TK-hour USB charge time)
- Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to instantly increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Lockout feature safe guards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
- Lumens: 150
- Weight With Batteries: 56 g (1.9 oz)
- Max Distances: [High] 40 m
- [Low] 7 m
- Max Burn Time: [Low] 40 H est.
- [Average] 22 H
- [High] 2 H
- IPX Rating: x4
- LED Type: 1 TriplePower
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium ion
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.