- 1.00 LBS
The all new Battle Steel GUN-JAW is 100% MADE IN USA from the finest materials and is unlike any other gun platform on the market. Self centering mechanism and first of its kind. Build in recoil lugs, grabs a rail based guns 180 degrees.
The Battle Steel Gun-Jaw come with six polyurethane rail covers to accommodate all types of firearms.
100% Made In USA, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Specifications/ Features :
- BODY: CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aircraft grad aluminum.
- KNOB: CNC machined from a solid block of 7075 aircraft grad aluminum.
- BODY & KNOB: TYPE 3 CLASS 2 MIL-A-8625/AMS-A-8625 Hard Anodized.
- Build-In Picatinny style recoil lugs on walls and base.
- Comes with two sets of three (3) polyurethane pads for firearms with or without rails.
- Self centering mechanism, weight centering
- SCREW: Stainless Steel PH17-4 heat treated to condition H1150
- Custom steal Kinserts on all threaded holes.
- Weight:16 oz
- Maximum Open: 2.9"
- Minimum Open: 1.75"
- 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 thread attachments.
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA
Worth 4 times the price of the Chinese competition. Its first class and will last forever.
Extremely well made product. Good design that keeps your rife centered regardless of the adjustment. Very Pleased!
I am very impressed by how well it works, it holds 15LB rifles with ease and makes 500yd shots a breeze with a heavy duty carbon fiber tripod.
The threads for mounting the jaw on a tripod are nearly a quarter inch recessed into the housing. Fortunately for me, i use the 1/4 inch connection, so was able to buy a 3/8 to 1/4 converter that was deep enough to fit in the jaw and allow tripod threads to make good connection.
Solid build - great material, nice fit and finish. The only downside is that the sides are not tall enough to accommodate rifles with a large rounded forearm like many AR's.
This I a very nice saddle. Very well built and nicely designed. I also like the ability to use 1/4 or 3/8 mounting points. Don’t think I will ever have to but would definitely buy again!