Avon TMC Tactical Communications System
Designed for wearers of Avon Respiratory Protection Systems, the TMC tactical communications system is a range of accessories that enables users to connect their Avon respirators quickly and effectively to tactical radio communications equipment. The TMC range offers a simple to configure, install and use range of connectors, press to talk units, microphones and earpieces designed to provide the user with clear and safe communications while wearing an Avon respirator. The TMC range has been designed with user feedback from Military and First Responders (FR) users to meet the needs and demands of real-world operational requirements. Unlike other mask to tactical radio connection systems, the Avon TMC system will be the ONLY NIOSH approved respirator to radio communications accessory approved for use with the Avon FM53/54 and C50/PC50.
- Connects your tactical radio to the microphonemounted inside your Avon Respirator for clear and safe communications.
- Provides seamless integration with Avon 50/53/54 series respirators.
- Uncomplicated, robust and ergonomic design ensures quick setup / installation and ease of use.
- Can be connected to 53/54 Series Voice Projection Unit (VPU) for simultaneous use of VPU and tactical radio equipment.
- “Standard” pre-configured option available to provide
- out of the box solution for most widely used tactical radio transceivers.
- Wide range of customization options available if a custom-made system is required.
- Integrates with a wide range of other manufacturers existing Push To Talk (PTT) and headset solutions.
- Can be used with Avon APR, SCBA and PAPR systems.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.