A down insulated cold weather windproof bib pant that is worn when conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks in extreme cold weather conditions.
- GORE-TEX 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE WINDSTOPPER® 2L 40d Nylon Plain Weave
- ALLIED 850fp Grey Goose Down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
- Hybrid materials construction allows for increased seat, knee, ankle durability and product life cycle sustainment
Design & Fit
- Lower cuff back baffle mesh vents allowing for optimal compressibility when compressing bib pant into stuff sack or rucksack
- Half bib has suspenders, extends insulated coverage of core and lower back
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Dual chest/fly zip allowing for enhanced ventilation when conducting dismounted SR tasks
- Full side zips allow easy entry and exit over boots. Adjusts for custom ventilation
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Vertically routed cuff drawcord with enclosure mitigates snags and hang-ups
- Zippered cargo pockets allow for the storage of hats, gloves and accessories
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.