AmmoPal Shotgun Shell Dispenser
- 0.55 LBS
Stop digging through your pockets, fiddling with loops and ripping loud Velcro to grab more rounds.
Now, with the Patented AmmoPAL Shotgun shell Dispenser, you instantly gain speed and convenience every time you go to reload your 12-gauge shotgun.
Each AmmoPAL dispenser puts 10 extra shells at your ﬁngertips anywhere you need them with its exclusive customizable mounting system and patented ambidextrous retention system.
Easier access and faster reloads means more shots on target!
- Rugged 9 1/4" x 3" x 1 1/2" polymer body holds ten 2 3/4" 12-guage shotgun shells
- Patented retention fingers keep your shells secure (even upside-down) and flex to release a shell when you need one.
- Made of high-impact fiberglass re-enforced nylon: UV-resistant, oil-resistant, flame-resistant to withstand virtually anything you throw at it.
- Ambidextrous design allows for right or left-handed operation.
- Large thumb sweep area accommodates gloved operation.
- Durable spring made of the same material used in USGI rifle magazines.
- Removable base plate with drain slot allows easy access to spring and follower for cleaning and maintenance.
- Exclusive, adjustable mounting system features two sets of dual mounting clips (1 long; 1 short) and can be used together or independently. The clips are removable and can be adjusted into over a dozen configurations to mount almost anywhere.
- Made in the U.S.A. means top quality you can depend on.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.