3M/Peltor SwatTac VI Electronic Earmuff BLACK
- MT20H682FB-09N SV
- MT20H682FB-09N SV
- 1.00 LBS
3M/Peltor, SwatTac VI, Electronic Earmuff, Omni-Directional Microphones, High Fidelity Speakers, New Digital Signal Processor that Improves the Overall Sound Quality of the Headset, Includes Gel Ear Cushions and ARC, Black
The 3M PELTOR ComTac VI NIB Headset is a reliable, rugged solution you can count on. With noise-canceling microphones, high fidelity speakers, and advanced digital signal processing, the ComTac VI headset provides a premier listening and communicating experience, both in and out of noise. (Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB) Not Push to Talk Comms Capable. Model does not come with downlead cable)
- Protective communication solution for clear communication in noisy environments
- NIB (Natural Interaction Behavior) wireless technology enables peer-to-peer headset communication
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and auditory situational awareness
- Water and dust-proof noise-cancelling microphone (IP68) for clear speech transmission in noisy and harsh environments
- Advanced environmental listening modes (Mission Audio Profiles or MAP) that optimize the auditory experience based on specific external conditions.
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise
- Rugged 3M PELTOR Design for trusted performance
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
- Note downlead cable is not compatible in this Peltor model.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Electronic Hearing Protection