Streamlight TLR-1 HL Rail Mounted Gun Lights w/Remote 1000 Lumens
- 0.27 LBS
Ideal for tactical applications in low-light situations, the black Streamlight TLR-1 HL Rail-Mounted LED Weaponlight provides the illumination you need to effectively find and safely neutralize any threat. The light is designed to fit long guns with Picatinny rails and includes a remote pressure switch that comes with rail clips so you don't need to tape or zip tie the pad in place. It has a powerful 1000-lumen output and a pre-focused Total Internal Reflector (TIR) lens system that produces a blinding beam with a bright center cone of light and generous spill, and its digitally regulated output provides consistent output through the life of the batteries. A tactical disorientating strobe mode can be quickly accessed, and you can choose to disable it if you need to.
Weighing just over 4 ounces with the two CR123A batteries and less than 3.5 inches long, the light won't add excessive weight to your forend and reduces snag hazard in enclosed or tight areas. Made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy, the housing is designed to withstand recoil and abuse on the job and is treated with a black anodized finish that protects it from scratches and corrosion. The housing is also sealed to an IPX7 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes so it (and you) can take a spill in a puddle or stream and keep working. Each light has an etched serial number to make it easy to identify which one is yours.
The TLR-1 HL provides an 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Dual Remote Kit available (#69889, Black). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with Safe Off Tail switch, Dual Remote Pressure Switch, (2) Mounting Clips, 3.75" Adhesive pad, (2 each) 11"; 8" & 4" Cable Ties & Instructions
- Long Gun Kit available (#69262, Black; #69888, FDE). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with thumb screw, "safe off" door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two CR123A lithium batteries
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.32 oz (122.5g)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Assembled in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.