SET Door Breaching Rams
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 65.00 LBS
#50091 R9 Mini RAM
- The design of the MiniRam is unique in many ways.A new ergonomic technique designed to work with the Ram, creates a maximum striking force whilst retaining complete flexibility of use.
- The optimal weight and balance of the MiniRam offers both a traditional ram for forcing inward opening doors and combines as a striking tool for the MultiBreacher.
- The tool is designed to be able to be used at shoulder height without the weight of traditional rams.The striking head is convex formed like a hammer head.
- Length: 440mm/17.5"
- Weight: 9.7kg/23 LBS
#50358 R15 Medium RAM
- The MediumRam is designed with the same concept as our other rams. It is designed for one or two operators.
- The balance of the tool is centrally located between the handles, which means that all of the energy can be concentrated on striking instead of managing and maintaining balance of the tool.
- Similar to our other Rams, the Middle Ram has a convex head, which means that full power is guaranteed.
- The MediumRam is equipped with a safety hand protection.
- Length: 720mm
- Weight: 16.9kg
#10021 R23 Heavy RAM
- This is our most powerful striking tool that is used for rapid entry through inward opening wooden doors and some metal doors.The HeavyRam weighs 23 kg and is designed for one, two or three operators.
- The HeavyRam has been carefully tested to ensure the weight of the Ram delivers maximum impact energy. Unlike other tools on the market it is designed to have the balance centered between the han- dles, which ensures Maximum efficiency and ensures proper balance and less strain on the operator.
- The 360 (degrees) handles are designed to offer the ability for the operator(s) to strike the low, middle or high point of the door dependant on where the locking point is located.
- As with all of our Rams, the striking head is formed like a hammerhead i.e. the head is convex. This means that unlike other striking tools the blow does not need to be perpendicular to give the maximum effect.
- Weight: 23kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.