Kershaw Emerson CQC-11K D2 Steel Folding Knife 3.5" Plain Edge
- 0.20 LBS
Based on the Emerson Rendezvous, the CQC-11K D2 now features D2 blade steel. This high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel is a great choice for a knife blade, offering good edge retention and hardness, while being more corrosion resistant than other high-carbon steels. The Rendezvous was originally designed as a hunting knife, but the CQC-11K D2 is equally adept at survival, camping, and bushcrafting—or for just about any outdoor activity.
- Now in D2 blade steel for edge retention, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Big blade offers belly for skinning and other game processing, superior slicing for in-camp tasks
- G10 front scale with stainless steel back and Emerson contouring for secure, comfortable grip
- Emerson Wave Shaped Feature® ensures knife can be opened quickly and easily as it is withdrawn from the pocket; or use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer Ernest Emerson
- Blade Style Drop Point
- Blade Edge Plain
- Opening Action Manual washers
- Lock Type Frame lock
- Pocketclip Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Handle Color Brown
- Hardware Glass-filled nylon backspacer, steel screws
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Skinner
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Brown G10 with Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Designer: Ernest Emerson
- Wave Opening Feature and Thumb Disk
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
3.5" Plain Edge
Excellent defensive folder, flips open when pulled properly from the pocket. I can't believe I got for this price. I bought two ,one for me and my son. Semper Fi and Thanks Botach.
Ordered 3 of these to give my techs. It's a tool knife so it needs to be durable and they were impressed
While not even close to being Emerson quality for the price you pay it makes a great work knife. I got one each for my son and son in law for their jobs, we will see how they hold up. The biggest thing with these is the blade rubs the liner when opening and closing and cannot be adjusted, otherwise great knife for what it is.
It’s a nice blade and it’s a great locking mechanism. I haven’t abused it yet but it has a good appeal, thick blade, and it’s a knife to go in my edc rotation.
Great knife, works as described, sturdily built, and super price with fast shipping. Botach has the good products!
The lockup isn't tight, so the blade has some wiggle, or blade play. I think I could fix it. But honestly for a cheeper knife, overall not bad.
I still cannot believe the price, wow! this a very nice high quality knife. I'm thinking about buying another.