Hogue Allen Elishewitz EX-T01 Tomahawk
- 1.00 LBS
The EX-T01 is the latest example of an ongoing collaboration between renowned custom knife designer Allen Elishewitz and the world-class team of industrial designers and machine tool experts at Hogue Knives. Rendered from hardened S-7 blade steel, dressed in ultra-durable G10 scales, hand-sharpened and honed to a fine edge, the Hogue Tomahawk was designed for decades of hard use in a wide variety of situations. We're proud to offer this fine example of American design and craftsmanship to discerning sportsmen and women everywhere.
- Overall Length: 14.125”
- Hawk Weight: 0.95 lbs (Skeletonized Head)
- Total Weight: 1.45 lbs (with Sheath)
- Thickness: 0.250”
- Material: S7 Tool Steel
- Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Finish: Black Cerakote®
- Flat Grind - Hand Honed Edge
- Frame: Black Cerakote G10 Scales
- Magnetic Polymer Sheath with Positive Lock
- Ergonomic Super Tough Nylon Waist Band Paddle
- Tek-Lok™ Compatible Mounting Points
- Includes Form Fitted Carrying Case
- Hammer, spike and pry bar accessories sold separately
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.