3M Peltor Sport Tactical 500 Electronic Hearing Protector
Targeted NRR of 26 dBA for passive sound protection. Suppresses gunshot noise and amplifies low sounds using proprietary 3M technologies. Gunshot Recognition and Suppression Technology optimizes noise protection based on the firearm being used and the environment in which it's being used. Clear Voice Tracking Technology seeks voice amongst the noise to improve speech intelligibility and situational awareness. Bluetooth® Wireless Technology to seamlessly sync to mobile devices. Make and receive phone calls through the headset. Engineered for optimal fit and comfort. Foldable and adjustable.
- NRR: 26 dB noise reduction rating
- IDEAL FOR both indoor and outdoor shooters and hunters
- BLUETOOTH™ TECHNOLOGY to stream music and make calls
- DYNAMIC SUPPRESSION TIME measures the energy in gunshot noise and automatically sets suppression time for reduced echoes and increased comfort
- CLEAR VOICE TRACKING seeks voice within background noise and actively filters noise for improved speech intelligibility
- DURABLE RECESSED MICROPHONES prevent damage and reduce wind noise
- RUNS ON 2 AAA BATTERIES (not included)
- Low-profile cups have cut-outs for use with long guns
- Vented, adjustable headband improves comfort when worn with hats
- Durable recessed microphones designed to reduce wind and fan noise
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.