The Ultimate Casual Pant for Utilitarian Comfort
The Delta Stretch 2.0 can take you from a day on the job to dinner with the wife & kids. These versatile pants are hardy enough to outlast a tough shift at work while their classic, comfortable design is casual enough to wear on a night out. The Delta gives the look of your standard low-vis khaki but is loaded-up with all the features the Prepared Professional™ has come to expect from a Vertx pant. 12 low-profile pockets are strategically placed to keep your gear hidden, secure and ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. With enough storage capacity to load-out your full first line, the Delta’s four-way stretch fabric allows for the utmost in mobility. No matter the load, no matter the mission the Delta Stretch 2.0 is the ultimate pant for the everyday operator.
- 12 pockets keep all your gear close at hand and easy to clear
- Dual angled rear yoke pockets fit standard smart phones and rifle mags
- Wallet traps in both rear pockets keep wallet or passport secure
- Deep front pockets are made of soft highly-breathable mesh
- Mini stash pockets let you pre-load key items from 1.75 to 2 inches long
- Keyring and lanyard anchor point in both front pockets
- Concealed DropLoop™ pass-through in each belt loop for flexible restraints or reinforced tether points for lanyards or gear
- Knife notches on front pockets and tool pockets on either side keep smaller tools easily accessible and secure
- Athletic fit is comfortable and allows freedom of movement
- Articulated knees enable dynamic mobility and prevent cuff creep when sitting
- Full gusseted crotch allows greater range of motion
- Brass YKK® locking zipper
- 8 belt loops are 0.5-inch wide and fit up to 1.75-inch belts
- All heavy-wear seams are double-stitched
Fabric and Technology
- 9.2-ounce 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex
- Four-way stretch fabric is soft and flexible for optimal movability
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.