Vertx Fusion Stretch Tactical Khaki Pants
- 2.00 LBS
The Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants are the perfect storm of fit, function and comfort. While the Fusion Pants embrace classic Vertx features such as the inset cargo pockets, a full gusset and articulated knees - they have been elevated with innovative features demanded by today’s operators. Among them, the durable stretch fabric, VaporCore®, powered by 37.5® Technology, and 14 unique pockets. From range day to tactical operations, the Fusion Pants provide everything needed to maximize performance.
- Relaxed fit features side stretch waistband and a higher rise in the back to maintain proper fit.
- Articulated back yoke with two convenient utility pockets.
- Lower front hand pockets for easy access with or without a holster.
- Vertical zippered pockets above cargo pocket for added storage and ease of access when sitting.
- Fully gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position.
- Angled back pockets for ease of access and credential flaps to protect important items.
- 5oz: 40% Polyester, 24% 37.5® Polyester, 36% Cotton
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Fusion & Hyde
Just got these in. Ordered my usual size in tactical pants which is 38 x 32. When I tried them on, they were so tight in the waist and hips there was no way these could be 38 x 32! Also, the material is much thinner than I thought. The legs fit very good and the overall look of the pants is good, but man, the sizing should be more like a 36. I guess I gotta lose some weight to fit these pants. If your going to order these pants order at least one size up. Should have gotten a 40 waist, maybe even a 42. First impressions when I opened the package was that the pants are overpriced for what they look and feel like, but they seem to be of good quality.