TASER X26P Professional Series
- Neuro-Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) ‐ temporarily overrides an attacker's central nervous system, limiting muscular control for 5 seconds
- 15-foot safety range ‐ gives you ample space to make a safe escape
- Class 3R LASER targeting‐ paired with powerful LED flashlight, targets are hard to miss
- Blackhawk Holster‐ ensures comfortable and secure carrying, this Kydex holster is the same one trusted by law enforcement
- Contact stun‐ added insurance in those close encounters
- Long-Life Replaceable Battery ‐ providing approximately 500 5-second firings, your X26P is ready when you need it
- One TASER X26P conducted electrical weapon
- 2 TASER X26P Cartridges
- Performance power magazine (PPM - this is not a rechargeable battery)
- Right-handed Blackhawk holster
- Conductive practice target
- Height: 3.2 inches
- Length (w/ Cartridge): 7.3 inches
- Width: 1.3 inches
- Weight (w/o Cartridge): 44 oz
RESTRICTIONS: DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY, and RI ban the civilian sale of TASER weapons. CT, IL, MI, and WI are legal with certain restrictions and requirements. If you have any questions regarding your ability to carry a TASER in your state or municipality consult your local law enforcement agency.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Stun Guns & Tasers
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.