The TSL-1500+ features three high powered CREE LEDs, which are cooled by a forced RAM Air system to improve performance. Pushing out over 1500 lumens in overdrive mode, the TSL-1500+ will never let you down on the darkest mountain trail. It features a Lithium Ion fuel cell that will now delivers up to three hours of night riding pleasure on the highest setting. With additional batteries avaliable for purchase, you can charge up an extra, slide it into your jersey pocket, and ride all night long! This powerful light comes with a handlebar mount, helmet mount, extra long extension cable, wall charger, and transport pouch . You’ll never have to worry about overcharging either, the built in smart charger protects your battery and eliminates any chance of this happening. Serfas has changed the game on high powered lighting by testing its lights in house with a 20” N.I.S.T traceable standard intergrating sphere.
The icing on the cake? All Serfas Lights are RoHS compliant. The RoHS directive restricts the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of various types of electronic and electrical equipment. RoHS is not mandatory in the United States but for over 4 years, Serfas has elected to do the right thing for the environment and only manufacture lights that are RoHS compliant.
- Max Lumens: 1500
- Run Times and Lumens Per Mode: Overdrive: 3 hours (1500 lumens); High: 4 hours (1000 lumens); Medium: 7 hours (700 lumens); Low: 12 hours (350 lumens); Flashing: 7 hours
- Charge Time (Wall Charger): 4.5 hours
- Weight: Body: 180 grams; Battery Case: 300 grams
- Battery Type: 4 Cell Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Replaceable Battery: Yes
- Mounts included: Universal Handlebar Mount; Universal Helmet Mount
- Made with Cree LEDs
- Ram Air Cooling for Increased Brightness and Longer LED Life
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)