The T3 is cleared by the FDA as NON-PNEUMATIC TOURNIQUET
The T3 Bandage provides a multifunctional solution to treat a wide range of injuries in a compact package. In addition to treating conventional wounds, abdominal and large wounds, amputations, entrance/exit wounds and more, the bandage facilitates the cleaning, packing, covering, and compressing of single and multiple wounds.
This all-in-one bandage reduces the amount of equipment military personnel carry and is suitable for first aid combat emergency kits. The bandage is easily applied by untrained personnel and makes an ideal personal field dressing for every soldier.
The T3 Bandage features a large, fully expandable and detachable sterile pad, an elasticized cloth leader, easy to use pressure and closure bars, and gauze for cleaning and packing wounds or for use as a secondary dressing.
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Expandable sterile pad – effective dressing for severe wounds, burns and amputations
- Detachable sterile pad – effective dressing for entry/exit wounds and multiple wound locations
- Folded gauze for cleaning/packing and dressing
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum sealed packaging
- Sterile, long shelf life up to 8 years expiry
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure on wound
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Compact and durable packaging
- Description: 4” (10.16cm) customizable bandage with expandable pad and additional gauze
- Part Number: FCP-T3
- Pad Size: 4” wide x 7” long (10cm x 18cm)
- Detachable Pad Size: 4” wide x 7” long (10cm x 18cm)
- Gauze Size: 4” wide x 29.5” long (10cm x 75cm)
- Elasticized Leader: 4” wide x 145” long (10cm x 370cm)
- Shelf Life: 8 Years
- Colors: OD Green elastic leader, white pad, white gauze
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
I recently ordered three items from Botach all of which were listed as in stock and ready for shipment. I subsequently received Persys Medical T3 bandages, but the was informed one of the items was no longer available. There was no mention of the second item not being available and I needed to inquire as to the status of my shipment to find out it wasn't available. I understand these are challenging times, but more effort to accurately note current inventory needs to be made.
Haven’t really used it yet. Hope I never have to. It comes sealed in vacuum package. Better than not being prepared. I carry one in my first aid kit at hone and one in my range gear bag.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.