The NoizeBarrierTM Range SA was originally designed for military use, and is the premier headset for true firearm professionals. Whether you are in an outdoor / indoor range or a tactical shoot house, the NoizeBarrierTM Range SA offers top of the line experience and hearing protection.
The tactical communication headset features 360˚ advanced situational awareness, and industry-leading hearing protection for any live-fire training activity. OTTO has collaborated with tactical operators to design and engineer a headset that meets the demands of today’s modern firearms user. The results are crystal clear audio and precise situational awareness, delivering an unparalleled soundscape experience for maximum safety and performance.
The NoizeBarrierTM Range SA combines industry-leading hearing protection and extreme comfort. This headset was designed for long term use, and can be worn all day without discomfort. The shape of the ear-cups was designed with the best ergonomic principles in mind, allowing for a smooth shouldering of your firearm, and it fits well with safety glasses and other equipment.
- Volume-adjustable situational awareness microphones provide accurate sound localization to enhance user experience
- Noise amplification allows you to intensify your hearing; heightens barely audible low sounds with the integrated microphone system so that you can better hear “important noises” while tactically moving or at the range
- The active volume feature allows you to reduce extra loud noises to a safe level with no clipping or shut-down of situational awareness when impulse noises are present
- It offers a noise reduction rating of 23dB
- Ear seals snap in for easy field replacement, without the need to use tools
- Talk time of 72 hours with 2 AAA. Auto idle shutdown will not degrade with depleting batteries
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.