Ops-Core FAST SF Level 3A High Cut Ballistic Helmet, Tan / Large 2.3 lbs.
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 5.00 LBS
The Ops-Core FAST SF High Cut Helmet is a tactical ballistic helmet made for high performance in the toughest combat environments. With a super high cut shell made of a lightweight composite of cutting-edge Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene, and woven Aramid, the FAST SF is designed for ultimate protection. The unique shell geometry delivers critical coverage while optimizing balance and stability, integration capabilities, and user comfort. The Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) reduces snag hazards and interference with the high cut ballistic helmet, and carabiner clips allow for easily attaching and stabilizing NVGs. Integrate other Ops-Core helmet accessories, including communication headsets, Super High Cut Skeleton Rails, and more, with the FAST SF for a complete protective lightweight headborne system that prioritizes protection, ease of use and user comfort. The FAST SF comes standard with a Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile Occ-Dial and right eye dominant retention (buckle on left).
- FAST tactical ballistic helmet with super high cut shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut ballistic helmet shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Super high cut ballistic helmet comes standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left)
- Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228
- NIJ Standards: NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ @1,400 ft/s) Threats
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.