Merrell MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Black Waterproof Boots
- Merrell Tactical
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 4.00 LBS
The same out-of-the box comfort of our original Moab hiking boot has become your tactical advantage. With a waterproof leather and textile upper (with polishable toe) and a grippy Vibram® TC5+ outsole, MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof is ready to respond.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms for added security and durability.
- Closure Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe Polishable toe.
- Lining Breathable mesh.
- Footbed KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth 5mm
- Weight 2lb 11oz (1219g) per pair
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.