Merrell J17809 MQC Tactical Coyote LightWeight Boots
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 4.00 LBS
Tough and dependable. On Duty or off. The MQC Tactical boot is legendary Merrell performance made especially for servicemen and women. Coyote color only is AR670-1 compliant.
- TRUSTED TRACTION: Merrell M Select™ GRIP outsole delivers traction on any surface.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof suede leather and mesh uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper Suede and abrasion resistant non-wicking textile.
- Closure Traditional lace closure. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Heel Merrell Air Cushion Viz with high rebound EVA foam pod in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Lining Breathable mesh.
- Footbed KINETIC FIT™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for medium support keeps you going all day.
- Midsole Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility.
- Outsole Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
- Lug Depth 4mm
- Weight 2lb 7oz (1105g) per pair
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.