The Search and Rescue Maxa Beam Package is tailored to meet the needs of SAR and Emergency Response Personnel. The 12,000,000 CandlePower Maxa Beam Searchlight offers 3500m of focusable, high intensity illumination as well as strobe and beacon modes for high visibility from the air. Each rechargeable LiFePO4 battery will power the searchlight for up to 150 minutes on low beam and recharges in just 110 minutes.
The included Amber Filter turns the beam yellow which reduces glare as the light bounces off particles in the air. This filter is ideal for operations where the light will be used in fog, smoke, or dust conditions.
The included Collimating Lens redirects spill light into the center of the beam, resulting in an even field of illumination when the searchlight is used in flood mode. The Collimating Lens is recommended whenever the searchlight will be used at a flood beam angle greater than 20°. The Amber Filter may be “stacked” over top of the Collimating Lens for simultaneous use.
- (1) MBS-410 Searchlight
- (2) MBP-1308 Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Batteries
- (1) MBP-3205 100-240VAC LiFePO4 Charger
- (1) MBP-3230 12VDC LiFePO4 Battery Charger
- (1) MBA-1500 Amber Smoke/Fog Filter
- (1) MBA-3015 Collimating Lens
- (1) MBA-8208-L 8 In. Straight Power Cord
- (1) MBA-6005 Battery Shoulder Strap
- (2) MBA-6100 Padded Filter Pouch
- (1) MBA-6250 Medium Storage Case
- Data Sheet
- Output: 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower (no maximum threshold; -10% minimum threshold)
- Range: 3,500 meters (1 lux on target)
- Lamp: 85 Watt Xenon Short Arc Lamp (field replaceable); instant hot/cold start and restrike
- Infrared Illumination Capability (IR Filter sold separately)
- Beam Width: 1° Spot to 40° Flood, Motorized
- Beam Intensity: 3 levels
- Strobe: User-adjustable frequency (1-31Hz) and duty cycle (3-63%)
- Type: 7.5Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
- Life Cycles: 2,500
- Run Time: 115 minutes (regular/default beam); 75 minutes (high beam)
- Charging: 110 minutes with included 110-240VAC Charger or 12VDC Charger
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +60°C; reduced battery run time below 0°C
- Searchlight Body: Constructed of corrosion-resistant alodined and powder-coated Aluminum and impact-resistant PC/ABS
- Size and Weight
- Searchlight: 11.2 in. long x 5.74 in. diameter; 3.2 lbs.
- Battery: 5.09 in. wide x 7.27 in. long x 3.41 in. tall; 3.0 lbs.
- Searchlight, Battery and 5 ft. Cord: 6.9 lbs.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.