Maxa Beam Searchlights MBPKG-F Force Protection Package
- Shipped from our or manufacturers’ Warehouse. May take 5 to 6 weeks for shipping. Your CC WILL NOT BE CHARGED until product ships.
- 58.00 LBS
The Maxa Beam Force Protection Package is designed for maritime security aboard U.S. Navy vessels and features a 12,000,000 CandlePower Maxa Beam Searchlight with visible and infrared capability. The Force Protection Package also includes three LiFePO4 batteries, two AC/DC chargers, a full searchlight maintenance kit, and IR and amber filters.
The Maxa Beam’s powerful output and user-programmable strobe enable the searchlight to perform critical roles within the non-lethal spectrum, including:
- Long Range Detection and Identification
- Explicit Warning and Deterrence
- Ocular Disruption and Distraction
- Temporary Flashblindness, Decreased Hand-Eye Coordination and Nausea
Non-Lethal effects are scalable and can be adapted to a variety of applications including shipboard protection, anti-piracy, and perimeter security.
The Maxa Beam Searchlight features three beam intensity levels and a motorized beam width adjustment that allows the user to vary the beam from a 1° spot to a 40° flood with the press of a button. The system’s three LiFePO4 batteries each power the light for 115 minutes on regular beam level and recharge in just 100 minutes.
- (1) MBS-410 12,000,000 CandlePower Maxa Beam Searchlight
- (3) MBP-1308 Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Batteries
- (2) MBP-3200-AD Multi-Voltage Smart Charger, AC/DC
- (1) MBA-1850 850nm Infrared Filter Filter
- (1) MBA-1500 Amber Smoke/Fog Filter
- (1) MBA-2005 Protective Lens
- (2) MBA-8105-L 5 Ft. Coiled Power Cord
- (3) MBA-6005 Battery Shoulder Strap
- (2) MBA-6100 Padded Filter Pouch
- (1) MBA-2400N Combination Replacement Lamp, Lens & Power Connector Kit
- (1) MBA-6250-W Wheeled Storage Case with Die-Cut Foam
- Data Sheet
- Output: 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower (no maximum threshold; -10% minimum threshold)
- Range: 3,500 meters (1 lux on target)
- Lamp: 85 Watt Xenon Short Arc Lamp (field replaceable); instant hot/cold start and restrike
- Infrared Illumination Capability with included 850nm IR Filter
- Beam Width: 1° Spot to 40° Flood, Motorized
- Beam Intensity: 3 levels
- Strobe: User-adjustable frequency (1-31Hz) and duty cycle (3-63%)
- Type: 7.5Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
- Life Cycles: 2,500
- Run Time: 115 minutes (regular/default beam); 75 minutes (high beam)
- Charging: 100 minutes with included 11-32VDC/110-240VAC Charger
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +60°C; reduced battery run time below 0°C
- Searchlight Body: Constructed of corrosion-resistant alodined and powder-coated Aluminum and impact-resistant PC/ABS
- Size and Weight
- Searchlight: 11.2 in. long x 5.74 in. diameter; 3.2 lbs.
- Battery: 5.09 in. wide x 7.27 in. long x 3.41 in. tall; 3.0 lbs.
- Searchlight, Battery and 5 ft. Power Cord: 6.9 lbs.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA