The Colt LE6933-EPRCK Upper Assembly is used on the LE6933-EPR and R0933-EPR Commando Enhanced Patrol Rifles. This upper receiver allows for a free-floated barrel and also features a full-length Centurion MLOK Handguard. The barrel is Colt's standard 11.5" chrome lined M4 barrel with an A2 flash hider up front.
- 11.5-Inch 1/7 twist Mil-Spec chrome lined MP tested barrel
- Unique direct gas operating system eliminates the conventional operating rod and results in fewer and lighter components
- Accommodates the full range of 5.56mm ammunition, including the NATO M855/SS109 and U.S. M193, utilizing a rifling twist of 1 turn in 7"
- Straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during repeated fire
- Cartridge case deflector allows easy operation in both right and left handed shooting positions for increased tactical applications
- Muzzle compensator further reduces muzzle climb and helps eliminate flash and dust signatures
- Ejection port cover protects the chamber from dust and mud
- Field strips easily without special tools for simple field user maintenance
- Flat top receiver allows for removable carrying handle and easy mounting of accessories
- High strength materials for greater comfort and effectiveness
- Caliber - 5.56mm
- Gas Direct system, Locking bolt
- Front & Rear Flip-Up Magpul MBUS Pro Sight
- Flash Hider
|LE6933||M4 Commando||11.5"||Semi Automatic|
|LE6933-EPR||M4 Commando EPR Enhanced Patrol Rifle||11.5"|
|LE6945CQB||M4 CQB Monolithic||10.3"|
|LE6943||M4 Commando Monolithic||11.5"|
|R0933||M4 Commando||11.5"||Full Auto|
|R0933-EPR||M4 Commando EPR Enhanced Patrol Rifle||11.5"|
|LE6946CQB||M4 CQB Monolithic||10.3"|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.