A down insulated cold weather windproof parka that is worn when conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks in extreme cold weather conditions.
- GORE-TEX 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- GORE WINDSTOPPER® 2L 40d Nylon Plain Weave
- ALLIED 850fp Grey Goose Down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.
Design & Fit
- Lower centre leg baffle vents allowing for better compressibility when packed into rucksack
- Removable zip insulated hood that is goggle compatible
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures has glove interface sleeve to provide full enclosure with gauntlet style glove
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Waistline drawcord allows waist compression and an articulated fit
- Internal flat stash mesh pockets for storage of apparel accessories or sustainment items
- Insulated zip hand pockets provide shelter when not wearing gloves
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
- Insulated zip chest pockets for mission essential personal items
- Internal flat stash radio mesh pockets allowing for the carriage of either a AN/PRC-148 or AN/PRC-152 handheld radio
- Reinforced yokes/elbows high wear areas reinforced with robust material to increase durability
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.