Vanguard Pioneer 1000 Hunting Sling Bag - Green
- Pioneer 1000
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 2.00 LBS
The Pioneer 1000 backpack will enhance your bow hunting experience with its dedicated bow and quiver mount holding system. The compact yet spacious 16L main compartment can hold the gear you need. The butterfly attachment system will secure and perfectly balance your bow, while the hip-belt will comfortably mount the quiver in easy reach. Additional external connectors, clasps and cords will enable extra attachment points for additional gear that you may need. Safely stow personal essentials such as wallet and licenses in a water tight top pocket; make sure to always stay hydrated by utilizing the internal water bladder compartment (bladder/tube not included) and extracting the drinking tube to conveniently connect on the sling strap.
- Water resistant and durable fabric
- Comfortable carrying - Well-padded, breathable back, sling strap and waist belt
- Stay steady - Optimal balance, secure bow butterfly attachment system
- Item weight: 2.16 pounds
- Internal Dimensions: 11 x 5.125 x 16.875". External Dimensions: 11.75 x 4.75 x 17.375"
- Clips & cords - Versatile connectors for attaching additional gear,well organized - Dedicated pockets for all gear and essentials
- Stay hydrated - Built-in water bladder compartment and drinking tube connector on sling strap (bladder/tube not included)
- Keey dry - Total coverage rain cover come in orange to enhance personal safety
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.