Streamlight ProTac 1L Super Bright Dual Fuel Ten Tap Programable Tactical Flashlights w/2 Batteries Tan
- 0.20 LBS
Meet the perfect everyday carry light. This dual fuel ultra-compact flashlight accepts a single lithium or alkaline battery, providing you with ultimate flexibility in the field to ensure you always have a beam when you need it.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows for selection of three different operating programs:
1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/high
- Accepts a single lithium or alkaline battery
- CR123A lithium battery output:
- High for bright light: 350 lumens; 160m beam; runs 1.5 hours; 6,400 candela
- Low for longer run time: 40 lumens; 53m beam; runs 14 hours; 720 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3 hours
- AA alkaline/lithium battery output:
- High: 150 lumens; 105m beam; runs 1 hour 20 minutes (alkaline); runs 4.25 hours (lithium); 2,750 candela
- Low: 40 lumens; 53m beam; runs 7.5 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (lithium); 720 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3.5 hours (alkaline); runs 8 hours (lithium)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Includes nylon holster, one CR123A lithium battery and one “AA” alkaline battery (also accepts one “AA” lithium battery)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Rubber push-button tail switch
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 4.25” (10.8 cm); 2.5 oz (71g) with CR123 battery; 2.8 oz (79g) with AA alkaline battery; 2.4 oz (68g) with AA lithium battery
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
- High Lumens: 350
- Run Time on High: 1.30 hours
- Run Time on Low: 14.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 160 meters
- Max Candela: 6,400
- Battery Type: AA Alkaline, CR123A Lithium, AA Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 4.25 inches (10.80 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.80 ounces (79.38 grams)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.