The Stinger 2020 is the next evolution in high-performance flashlights and produces 2,000 lumens. Its aluminum alloy body with an anti-roll design is ergonomically shaped for a sure grip. It features dual power switches and an intuitive mode selector switch for ease of use.
- A long-lasting SL-B26™ USB rechargeable battery pack offers multiple charging options using existing Stinger smart chargers and bank chargers to charge inside the light; use a dual USB cord to charge the battery pack outside the light or a Li-ion battery bank charger to charge multiple batteries at once.
- Click here for data sheet
- High, medium and low modes plus strobe:
- High for a high lumen beam: 2,000 lumens; 315m beam; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light & longer run time: 850 lumens; 200m beam; runs 4 hours
- Low for extended run time: 100 lumens; 70m beam; runs 24 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3.25 hours
- Intuitive mode switch for easy selection of High, Medium or Low
- "Set and forget it" - no need to cycle through the settings to get to the desired mode
- Features Independently functioning head-mounted and tail switches
- Uses two SL-B26™ protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery packs
- Charge with existing Stinger chargers, USB cord or lithium ion bank charger
- Aluminum alloy body with ergonomic, anti-roll body design and textured grip
- Corrosion resistant, gasket-sealed Borofloat® glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof; 2m impact resistance tested
- 7.67” (19.48 cm); 12.3 oz (350g)
- TAA Compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- High Lumens: 2,000
- Run Time on High: 2.00 hours
- Run Time on Low: 24.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 315 meters
- Battery Type: SL-B26 Battery Pack
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 7.67 inches
- Weight: 12.30 ounces
- Stinger 2020 Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- 2, SL-B26 Recharable Batteries
- Battery Tray
- Stinger Chager Base
- 12V DC Chager
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.