The new TLR-8A includes customized ergonomic switches featuring a low or high position to match your shooting style. It features an ambidextrious on/off switch and a rail clamp that is designed to rapidly attach/detach from the side of compact and full frame weapons. Its low-profile design prevents snagging and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries.
- Features white LED and 640-660nm red laser
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours (light only or light/laser combo)
- Laser only runs 18 hours
- Ambidextrous on/off rear switch in two configurations - low or high, to match your shooting style
- TLR-8 side switch model cannot be retrofitted to the TLR-8A rear switch models
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.58” (6.55 cm); 2.64 oz. (75g)
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens 500
- Run Time 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance 140 meters
- Max Candela 5,000
- Battery Type CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity 1
- Length 2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)
- Weight 2.64 ounces (74.84 grams)
- Colors Black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gun Lights w/Laser
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.