The TLR-1 HL provides an 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Dual Remote Kit available (#69889, Black). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with Safe Off Tail switch, Dual Remote Pressure Switch, (2) Mounting Clips, 3.75" Adhesive pad, (2 each) 11"; 8" & 4" Cable Ties & Instructions
- Long Gun Kit available (#69262, Black; #69888, FDE). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with thumb screw, "safe off" door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two CR123A lithium batteries
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.32 oz (122.5g)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Assembled in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.