S.O. Tech Tactical Viper Flat LE A1 First Aid Kits
- 3.00 LBS
The evolution of our popular and widely adopted Viper Flat IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) is here. Originally designed in 2011 as a solution to bulky and in the way IFAKs. A true ambidextrous IFAK that can be worn on your armor carrier, battle belt and duty belt. Make more room up front and affix the Viper IFAK to the rear of your armor carrier or battle belt.
- Slimmer more compact than the full size Viper Flat IFAK
- Flex-Tab attachment system (Patented)
- Now compatible with duty / riggers belts carry
- Flat design for ultra-thin profile and minimal weight
- Folding and overlapping flaps provide maximum utility and versatility
- Quick closure for movement with cinch strap
- Cinch strap can allow for IFAK to be hung around neck for hands free use
- Approximately same thickness as standard plate carrier for low profile
- When worn on lower back provides lumbar support
- Rides snug in case and will not dispense without deliberate side force by operator
- Front 2 x 2 Velcro® field for cross patch
- Overall Dimensions (empty): 5.5" x 6.5" x 1"
- Material: 500D Cordura® Nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
The Viper Flat IFAK comes in two sizes. The full size (VFIFAK-A1) accommodates the SOF-IFAK SOCOM medical contents and the LE Version (VFIFAK-A1-B) accommodates the medical contents list we supply to LAPD and LASD patrol.
Made in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
First Aid Kits
Made In USA