Reebok RB8807 Men's Sublite Cushion 8" Waterproof Tactical Side Zip Boots
- 5.00 LBS
Reebok Duty RB8807 Sublite Cushion Tactical - 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Tactical Boot with Side Zipper that is Extremely Lightweight and Flexible and features Airport Friendly Construction, XTR® Brand Composite Toe Cap, Electrical Hazard Protection, Slip Resistant Outsole and MemoryTech Massage Cushion Removable Footbed.
The Reebok Duty Sublite Cushion Tactical is one piece of equipment that won't weigh you down. With deep flex grooves, the Sublite foam midsole minimizes weight and allows for greater range of motion. Rubber pads provide traction at heel strike and forefoot takeoff. A MemoryTech Massage footbed adapts to the unique contours of your foot and provides all-day cushioning and comfort.
- Ultimate flexibility and comfort for the work day
- Targeted rubber on the outsole for traction and durability
- Sublite foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and soft support
- MemoryTech Massage footbed adapts to the contours of your foot and provides immediate cushioning
- Full-foot flex grooves for improved mobility and flex with every
- Type 8" Tactical Waterproof Boot with Side Zipper
- Toe Composite Toe
- Upper Leather and Ballistic Nylon
- Color Black
- Lining Moisture Wicking Nylon Mesh
- Insole MemoryTech Massage Cushion Removable Footbed
- Outsole Sublite EVA Cushion Midsole with Rubber Heel and Forefoot Pads
- Special Feature Extra Wide Toe, Extremely Lightweight and Flexible
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.