Original SWAT Women's Chase Low Slip Resistant Tactical Shoe 131011 is a comfortable and durable women's tactical shoe. Made from a full grain leather and 1200 Denier nylon the boot will be breathable and lightweight. The shoe offers a slip resistant and oil resistant outsole, while also providing an airport friendly nylon shank. This shoe is made with a moisture wicking lining and a durable brass alloy hardware. The shoe is perfect for anyone on the go, or in security.
- Women's-specific last for superior fit, performance, and comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber with siping, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Board-lasted Strobel construction for athletic running shoe comfort
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Full grain leather / 1200 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with PORON performance cushioning pads
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- 28 oz.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.