Maxa Beam Upgrade Kit for MBP-1207 Battery
- Peak Beam
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 3.50 LBS
Peak Beam Systems, Inc. discontinued all MBP-1207 NiCad Batteries and Chargers in August 2016.
The replacement for the obsolete MBP-1207 NiCad Battery System is the Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery System. LiFePO4 Batteries are compatible with all older Maxa Beam Searchlights and offer several significant advantages over the discontinued NiCad Battery Systems.
Advantages of the Replacement LiFePO4 Battery System include:
- Longer Run Time (115 minutes vs. 90 minutes on default beam level)
- Faster Recharge Time (110 minutes vs. 150 minutes)
- More Life Cycles (>2000 vs. 1000)
- Lighter Weight (3.5 lbs. vs. 5.5 lbs.)
- Lower Cost
Peak Beam Systems will continue to provide phone and email technical support for NiCad Battery Systems indefinitely, but spare parts are no longer available. Peak Beam Customer Support recommends replacing any non-functional NiCad Battery or Charger with a complete new LiFePO4 Battery System.
- (1) MBP-1308 Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Batteries
- (1) MBP-3200-AD Multi-Voltage Smart Charger, AC/DC
- (1) MBA-8105-L 5 Ft. Coil Power Cord
Replaces Discontinued Part #:
- MBP-1207 NiCad Battery: NSN: 6140-01-393-9041
- MBP-1207-V NiCad Battery w/ Vertical Mount: NSN: 6140-01-569-9681
- MBP-1207N-B NiCad Battery Belt Pack: NSN: 6140-01-393-9043
- MBP-5200-M-V NiCad Battery Charger, AC/DC: NSN: 6130-01-586-5379
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.