Quick-Mount Searchlights feature 12,000,000 CandlePower output and a 3,500 meter range. Searchlights can be controlled using either wired switches or an RS-232 serial interface.
The Maxa Beam’s powerful output and strobe enable the searchlight to perform critical roles within the non-lethal spectrum, including:
- Long Range Detection and Identification
- Explicit Warning and Deterrence
- Ocular Disruption and Distraction
- Temporary Flashblindness, Decreased Hand-Eye Coordination and Nausea
- Infrared Illumination Capability (IR Filter sold separately)
Non-Lethal effects are scalable and can be adapted to a variety of escalation of force applications including border security, vehicle checkpoints, harbor security, shipboard protection, crowd control, and perimeter surveillance.
Quick-Mount Searchlight Options Include:
- Connector Style – Locking Circular Plastic Connectors or MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Metal Connectors
- Control Method – Wired Remote Switches or RS-232 Serial Interface
- Lens Style – Standard Plastic “Spyder” Lens or Anodized Aluminum Lens*
- All MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights ship with an Operation Manual and Focus Adjustment Tool.
- MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights with RS-232 control ship also ship with a copy of the Interface Control Document (ICD) and an installation CD for the searchlight’s Windows-compatible Maxa Beam Control Software (MBA-GUI).
- MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights with metal connectors also ship with Mating Connector Kits that you can use to build your own power and control cables. Off-the-shelf cables are also available from Peak Beam
- MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights with plastic connectors do not include mating connectors. Mating connector kits or off-the-shelf cables are sold separately
- MBS-430 Comparison Data Sheet
- Output: 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower (no maximum threshold; -10% minimum threshold)
- Range: 3,500 meters (1 lux on target)
- Lamp: 85 Watt Xenon Short Arc Lamp (field replaceable); instant hot/cold start and restrike
- Beam Width: 1° Spot to 40° Flood, Motorized
- Beam Intensity: 3 levels
- Strobe: User-adjustable frequency (1-31Hz) and duty cycle (3-63%)
- Control Method: Wired Remote Switches (all) and RS-232 Protocol (as indicated)
- Input Power: 12VDC
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +60°C
- Ingress Protection: IP66 or IP67 (as indicated)
- Searchlight Body: Constructed of corrosion-resistant alodined and powder-coated Aluminum
- Mount Interface: Peak Beam’s proprietary four-point locking mechanism; see Mounts for options
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.