Maxa Beam Quick-Mount Searchlights
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 3.50 LBS
Quick-Mount Searchlights feature 12,000,000 CandlePower output and a 3,500 meter range. Searchlights can be controlled using either wired switches or an RS-232 serial interface.
The Maxa Beam’s powerful output and strobe enable the searchlight to perform critical roles within the non-lethal spectrum, including:
- Long Range Detection and Identification
- Explicit Warning and Deterrence
- Ocular Disruption and Distraction
- Temporary Flashblindness, Decreased Hand-Eye Coordination and Nausea
- Infrared Illumination Capability (IR Filter sold separately)
Non-Lethal effects are scalable and can be adapted to a variety of escalation of force applications including border security, vehicle checkpoints, harbor security, shipboard protection, crowd control, and perimeter surveillance.
Quick-Mount Searchlight Options Include:
- Connector Style – Locking Circular Plastic Connectors or MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Metal Connectors
- Control Method – Wired Remote Switches or RS-232 Serial Interface
- Lens Style – Standard Plastic “Spyder” Lens or Anodized Aluminum Lens*
- All MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights ship with an Operation Manual and Focus Adjustment Tool.
- MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights with RS-232 control ship also ship with a copy of the Interface Control Document (ICD) and an installation CD for the searchlight’s Windows-compatible Maxa Beam Control Software (MBA-GUI).
- MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights with metal connectors also ship with Mating Connector Kits that you can use to build your own power and control cables. Off-the-shelf cables are also available from Peak Beam
- MBS-430-Y Series Searchlights with plastic connectors do not include mating connectors. Mating connector kits or off-the-shelf cables are sold separately
- MBS-430 Comparison Data Sheet
- Output: 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower (no maximum threshold; -10% minimum threshold)
- Range: 3,500 meters (1 lux on target)
- Lamp: 85 Watt Xenon Short Arc Lamp (field replaceable); instant hot/cold start and restrike
- Beam Width: 1° Spot to 40° Flood, Motorized
- Beam Intensity: 3 levels
- Strobe: User-adjustable frequency (1-31Hz) and duty cycle (3-63%)
- Control Method: Wired Remote Switches (all) and RS-232 Protocol (as indicated)
- Input Power: 12VDC
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +60°C
- Ingress Protection: IP66 or IP67 (as indicated)
- Searchlight Body: Constructed of corrosion-resistant alodined and powder-coated Aluminum
- Mount Interface: Peak Beam’s proprietary four-point locking mechanism; see Mounts for options
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA