Magpul Tejas Gun Belt El Original
- 1.00 LBS
“El Original” is the first belt in the Tejas Gun Belt line by Magpul.
Crafted from a combination of inch-and-a-half wide top grade bullhide leather and reinforced polymer, it’s strong and water resistant, rigid enough to carry a holster, but still comfortable for everyday use. Proudly made in Texas, it’s not just a great gun belt… it’s a great belt.
U.S.A. Made in Texas
- Top grade bullhide leather exterior layer and supportive but flexible reinforced polymer interior
- Gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort offers stretch and sag free performance
- Removable chrome plated buckle with branded "tool-free" fasteners
- Standard 1-1/2" wide and 1/4" thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
- Eight holes with 3/4" spacing for a wide yet precise adjustment range
- Multiple lengths available from 32-44 inches (please review Belt Sizing directions in Specs below*)
DO NOT order your waist size or pants size! Lay an existing belt out flat and from where the leather folds at the point where the buckle is attached, measure to the hole that you typically use. Please remember when ordering to take into account any holster or accessory that may be worn. For in-between measurements use the next size up as our belts will not stretch over time.
We size our belts from the fold in the leather to the #5 hole (count the hole from the tip, ~7 inches) as per the diagram below.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
While the inner polymer layer of our belt is largely maintenance free, the outer layer will need to be cared for like any other quality leather item.
- Do not roll up your belt unnecessarily tight when not in use
- When putting your belt on, avoid bending it back over the buckle more than 90 degrees when tightening as this may strain the leather and weaken the stitching
- While our belts will not stretch due to the reinforced polymer inner layer, avoid using leather softeners such as Neatsfoot or Mink oil
- If necessary, a quality paste-style leather preservative may be used to maintain the leather surface
- If the surface is ever scratched down to the natural beige leather the appropriate shade of shoe polish will help restore the color
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Magpul's reputation well deserved. Quality product, especially at $19.98! Very stiff new, as it is a double thickness belt, will require wearing it for a while to break in. Buckle is very sturdy, well made. Nice quality leather and stitching.
Great EDC belt. Very stiff, even after wearing for a month. Holds my IWB holster with an all metal Sig pistol in place- rock solid. After trying one in brown, I bought another in black. Bets EDC belt I've ever used.