Magpul M-LOK Polymer Offset Light Mount
- 0.30 LBS
The M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Made from our proprietary heavy-duty polymer, this mounting solution features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The Offset Light Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® or other MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts.
The optional Magpul Light Mount V-BLock and Rings can also be used to attach hand held lights with a diameter from 0.75 to 1.03 in.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Made in U.S.A.
E.A.R. Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
- For use with M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Lightweight, heavy duty polymer construction
- Four slots allows for attachment of MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® may be directly attached
- M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Polymer
- Weight, w/ hardware: 0.7 oz.
- Length, max: 1.6"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.