The Rugo™ 2 is an ultra-durable lighting tool for the on-the-go videographer, photographer, and drone pilot. Powered by a rechargeable Quick Swap® Power Pack, this 620 lumen light features a sliding Tri-Lens®, which allows the user to select between area, spot, and flood lighting. The Rugo™ 2 has four brightness levels (low, medium, high, and strobe) and a CRI rating of 92. The strobe mode makes the Rugo™ 2 compatible with FAA 107.29 requirements for night UAV flight.
The Rugo™ 2 can also be used as an accent light or as a utility light. Units can be stacked to form light rings or light strands. Thumbscrews, a ¼”-20, cold shoe mount, and standard mount are included. These allow the Rugo™ 2 to mount to most action cameras, DSLRs, UAVs and tripods.
Rechargeable, Quick Swap® Power Pack with Strobe
The Rugo™ 2 has a rechargeable Quick Swap® Power Pack with four modes, including a strobe mode. This makes the Rugo™ 2 compatible with FAA 107.29 requirements for night UAV flight. The Power Pack provides 1-6 hours of light on a single charge and fully recharges via a USB adaptor in 2.5 hours. Power Packs can be swapped out in seconds with no tools. Additional Power Packs are available as separate accessories to extend usage time.
The Rugo™ 2 comes with a sliding Tri-Lens® (three interchangeable lens settings) allowing the Rugo™ to adapt to different uses.
- Spot = 25° lens for longer distance shots and aerial inspections and search. Beam distance of 96 ft (29 m)
- Area = 55° lens for mid-range activities and DSLR use. Beam distance of 30 ft (10 m)
- Flood = 120° lens for close-up activities and for use with wider action camera formats. Beam distance of 10 ft (3 m).
The Rugo™ 2 has a CRI rating of 92, which displays color more accurately and naturally than other LED lights. This makes the Rugo™ 2 a very useful tool for anyone that needs to see true-to-life colors including photographers, videographers, inspectors, medical professionals, and more.
The Rugo™ 2 has a rugged built-to-last design. It is impact resistant and fully submersible up to 60 ft (18.3 m). It also meets NFPA fire resistant requirements and can be decontaminated after use. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Lumens 70 - 620 Lumens
- Battery Life 1 - 6.75 hours
- Power Source Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery System with Orange Switch Cover (Quick Swap® Power Pack with Strobe)
- Modes 4 (Low, Medium, High, Strobe 1.5 Hz)
- Weight 5.6 oz (158 g) with Power Pack and Light Head / 2.6 oz (73 g) Power Pack
- Dimensions 2.9” x 1.0” x 2.0” (74 x 25 x 51 mm)
- Certifications CE-EMC, CE-LVD
- Ingress Protection IPX7
- Fire Resistant Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Waterproof Yes
- Impact Resistant 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Color Temperature 5600K, 92 CRI
- LED Color White
- Materials Black Nylon 66 Power Pack, Orange switch cover, Black aluminum housing, Clear Acrylic Tri-Lens®
- Max Beam Distance 76 ft (23 m)
- Adaptor Input AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Recharge Time 2.5 hours
- Beam Angle 25 Degree Spot, 55 Degree Area, 120 Degree Flood
- Tri-Lens® Technology
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- What's Included RUGO™ 2 Light, (1) 1/4" - 20 and Cold-Shoe Mount, (1) Standard Mount with (2) knobs, USB Cable and Wall Adaptor, RUGO™ Bag
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.