Cloud Defensive OWL Optimized 1250 Lumen Weapon FDE
- Cloud Defensive
- 3.00 LBS
- Optimized Weapon Light
- Nitecore D2 Charger with LCD Display
- x1 Samsung 18650-30Q Rechargeable Battery
- x1 Sanyo 18650 GA Rechargeable Battery
Thousands of hours, 19 experts, 16 designs, US patents, a dedicated manufacturing building and a lot of patience later, OWL was born. And with it, was the realization that we now have a weapon light that should be selling for about 600 dollars. So while traditional manufacturing/marketing would tell us not to under-price this, that’s precisely what we are doing. Because charging too much goes against who we are. We’re here to help. And we’ll always be willing to give you the best-possible deal on the best equipment. It’s that simple.
HAND GUARD COMPATIBILTY
- The OWL will mount to any picatinny rail.
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hardcoat”
- A USA-made electrical system, we invested in the best components money can buy. That gives us output, efficiency and run-time that others don’t have. And now you get the best performance money can buy.
- Uses a single 18650 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. We supply a Samsung 18650 30Q and a Sanyo/Panasonic 18650 GA. The 30Q battery has more output with shorter run-time of 85-90 minutes. The GA battery has a little less output with longer run-time of 105-110 minutes. And please note that unlike it’s peers, OWL will produce useable light for at least 8 straight hours.
- Accepts most protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- One-piece integrated solution with optimized ergonomics.
- About 1,250 Lumens focused into the hottest beam in the industry and at least 50,000 Candela (estimated at time of publication).
- Runtime standards per ANSI/PLATO FL1 = The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output. Per that standard, our run-time is
- A Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap. Yes, you read that correctly. Our patent-pending Lug-Lok technology gives you a light head and a tailcap that are removable without traditional threading. A few degrees of rotation and you can immediately remove the head or tail-cap. Battery changes are now lightning fast and easy to do. Working around the muzzle or suppressor is now a breeze. Faster and safer.
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Fully Ambidextrous. The reversible design allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position. And now it’s left-handed.
- Field-Serviceable Lens. Our FSL system allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds, by the end-user.
- Dual-tool built into the tailcap. You attach OWL to your weapon with the tool in the tailcap. You replace your lens with the tool on the tailcap as well. This dual-tool feature makes the OWL a tool-free design.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours. Due to a proprietary electrical system, if water does penetrate the system, the light still works regardless. Air-dry when able and go back to work. Due to the pressure at those depths, expect the light to turn on at about 45ft of water. If depth exceeds 100ft, expect a little deformation of your switch cover. Function is not impaired however.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to deal with.
- No external plugs or sockets that are susceptible to water/debris.
- Lifetime Warranty – with only a few exceptions. Details to follow but we stand behind our products. Period.
- Made in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in-house at our production facility.
- WIDTH 2.76″
- HEIGHT 1.26″
- LENGTH 5.255″
- WEIGHT 9.9 oz.
- WEIGHT with 18650 battery 11.00 oz.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.