Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II Push Button Knives
- 0.40 LBS
The AFO was our first automatic platform ever and it's had some upgrades over the years, but the overall design is still the same. The AFO-II push-button auto has become a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces. MOLLE® compatible. Made in USA.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: Push Button Automatic
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.56" (9.04cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15mm)
- Open Length: 8.51" (21.62cm)
- Closed Length: 4.95" (12.57cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24mm)
- Weight: 5.80oz. (164.43g)
- Blade Edge Serrated
- Blade Finish/Color Coated
- Blade Steel 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape Drop-point
- Clip Type MALICE CLIP® (MOLLE Compatible), Standard
- Clip Position Multiple
- Glass Breaker No
- Handle Material 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole Yes
- MOLLE Compatible Yes
- Sheath Type Cordura
- Use Tactical
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA
Benchmade AFO II
Great knife with expected Benchmade great quality. This is a heavier duty knife, which can be used for protection and EDC chores. Great all around knife.