Atlas BT10 Bipods With Picatinny Rail Mount Interface
- 0.90 LBS
The BT10 V8 Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Selected for SOCOM MK14 MOD 2. NSN 1005-01-601-000. Available in black only.
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles
- Height Range: 4.75 – 9.0" approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Weight: 11.0 ounces
- Footprint: 8 – 11"
- Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in America.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA
Picatinny Rail Mount
4.75 – 9.0"