The SPARC® SOLAR harnesses the power of the sun for up to 150,000 hours of battery life. Auto D-TEC technology automatically switches from solar to battery power when the sun can’t power the dot to your choice of 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings. Its daylight bright, 2 MOA dot delivers a clear, precise point of aim, and is motion activation capable for worry-free activation in high stress situations.
- Daylight Bright Illuminated Center Dot - Daylight bright, illuminated center dot aids in faster center-point acquisition in bright daylight conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Night-Vision Compatibility - The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Parallax Free - All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof - Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized - Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Single-Piece Chassis - Compact and lightweight.
- Solar Powered, With Auto D-TEC Technology - Automatically switches from solar to battery power.
- Motion Activation Capable - Automatically activates with motion after auto shut-off
- Daylight Bright Red Dot - The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings - the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
Included in the Box
- Tethered Lens Covers
- T10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Low Mount
- Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Dot Color - Bright Red
- Dot Size - 2 MOA
- Eye Relief - Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation - 1 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation - 42 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment - 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting - Parallax Free
- Length - 2.6 inches
- Weight - 5.9 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Red Dot Sights
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.