Low-profile, weapon mounted tactical light with integrated IR LED Illuminator/Laser and visible White LED Illuminator. The user transitions from white light to IR without having to remove eyes from the target or alter their controlled firing grip. IR requires night vision goggles.
- Two modes:
- Visible White LED:
- 300 lumens; runs 1.5 hours
- Infrared Illuminator/Infrared Laser:
- IR Illuminator: 850 nm, 600mW/sr (min) radiant intensity provides optimum illumination when using night vision equipment
- IR Laser: 850 nm, Class 1, eye safe with 3 mrad adjustment increment markings; output power less than .08mW
- Runs 12 hours
- Visible White LED:
- Securely fits M17/M18 pistols and all long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Recessed three-position mode selector switch: IR Illumination/IR Laser, Safe OFF, Visible Illumination
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws provide tactical indication for mode switch being set to IR position
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum body
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- 3.3” (8.39 cm); 3.82 oz (108 grams) with battery
- Lithium Battery Notice under DOCUMENTS
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 300
- Run Time on High: 1.50 hours
- Run Time on Low: 12.00 hours
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 3.30 inches (8.38 centimeters)
- Weight: 3.82 ounces (108.30 grams)
- Colors: Coyote, Black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
IR Gun Lights w/ Laser
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.